Why Northwest International University (NWIU)
Where innovation is an integral part of our academic purpose and structure, embodying the vision for creativity and curiosity, with a strong focus on contribution to the excellence of the study and life experience of our students.
That promotes the development of an innovative, well-connected and creative student community through work or placement experience, industry-focused degree programs, professional development and executive education.
Which is actively facilitating and supporting the creation of economic and societal values from our excellent research and education.
Which is responsive and agile, fostering and stimulating a dynamic and an ecosystem, based on partnerships of trust.
That is continuing to invest in the ambitious development plan of our Innovation System.
Priorities For Action:
- Develop and evaluate the quality degree and non-degree academic programs.
- Facilitate access to student resources.
- Incorporate community interests/business and industry needs in future planning.
- Collaborate with other academic institutions to enhance access to higher education.
- Develop alternative delivery methods for courses and degree obtainment including remote/online learning and evening and weekend classes.
- Offer students the guidance to receive internships and other service-learning opportunities.
- Assist students in balancing life and school demands.
Non – Discrimination
Northwest International University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, status as a disabled individual/expression, genetic information or protected veteran’s status, in employment, treatment, admission, access to educational programs and activities, or other school’s benefits or services.